Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Year's Resolution: Parsons, Here I Come!

Yes, it has been a while since my last post. One thing that definitely happens when you move to this city-your life goes into high gear and your time is kaput, but in a good way. No, make that a great way.


Adding to my no-time-to-spare lifestyle, I will be studying interior design at the famous Parsons The New School for Design. World renowned for being tremendously exacting, the school demands a strenuous course of study from its talented, yet-to-be-molded students. The school has been the main arbiter of concepts in modern design in America since it was founded in 1896.

Parsons is part of The New School, a progressive and innovative university built to inspire its students to bring change to the world. Located in the arts capital of the universe-NYC-the urban landscape also provides a vibrant learning environment for anything creative. See you around campus!

4 comments:

Shopgirl said...

How exciting!! Have fun and good luck!!

NYC taxi photo said...

Sounds wonderful.

Ming the Merciless said...

Ooohh....how exciting.

I dream of quitting my job and going back to school for either photography or furniture design.

But I'm too chicken to make that leap.

Mary Hilton said...

I am going to Parsons on the weekend, so I can keep working. I'd love to chuck it all and go full time for sure!

Ah, furniture design. Would love to do that too. We'll see, we'll see...

So many possibilities in NYC!