There is no place better than New York City-the theatrical capital of the universe-to truly rock out Halloween. Just walking down the street, you see tons of ghoulish characters decked out in costumes better than those seen on B'way. Check out some of the best hauntings and gore-geous goings on, and mark your calendar for next year:
- ZombieCon: Dress up like Zombies and then go shopping!
- Tompkins Square Park Halloween Dog Parade: So cute! Look for the iPhone doggie!
- Greenwich Village Halloween Parade: Legendary, creepily creative, brazen & bold!
- The Blood Brothers Present: Pulp: Viciously fun, blood splattering theatrics!
- Blood Manor Haunted House: Has a reputation of seriously creeping you out!
- The Night of Nosferatu: The Rabbit Hole Ensemble adapts the legend of the eerie bloodsucker!
- Halloween Extravaganza and Procession of Ghouls at St John the Divine: Weird and spirited!
- Spine-Tingling & True: Ghost Stories of the Merchant’s House Museum: Beware the real ghosts that prowl this landmark!