Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Letterman!

Been meaning to get to a TV show taping, so I was thrilled to score tickets to The Late Show with David Letterman! My friend Ann and I went for the second taping on Monday and had a blast. The show is filmed in the famous Ed Sullivan Theater at 54th & B'way, and you can get free tix by signing a form and keeping your fingers crossed that you win in their lottery system. No, I did not offer bribes!


The show was awesome-high-energy, fun, funny and filled with wacky bits. Guests were Jessica Biel (she was sweet), Ira Glass from This American Life (awesomely funny) and Regina Spektor as the musical guest (great piano). No Stupid Pet Tricks, but loved Will it Float, Fun Facts and the famous Top Ten list. And of course it is great seeing an icon like Letterman do his thang.

Check out the show on CBS this Friday, April 20. Keep eyes peeled for the redhead sitting six or so rows back from the band!

1 comment:

Ming the Merciless said...

OMG, I was the guy sitting next to you who kept talking to my friend until you told me to shut up.

Just kidding!!